Sunday, February 10, 2008

Early February sewing...

I did make a bit of progress on the Mix & Match wardrobe, despite needing to discard this top and this one.

I still had hopes for the BWOF, so I re-made it in this blue knit.



This one fits much better! I think it is because this knit is way more stretchy. (Technical term there.)

Mix & Match Progress - 1 piece out of 5. Ouch. Must get moving.

I also saw this Simplicity 4076 dress at The Slapdash Sewist and was inspired. I had some sweater knit that I thought would be perfect for this... although my sweater knit (another Goodwill find) is pilling quite seriously. I wonder what will happen when I wash it? Hmm.



I do like the dress, but I don't love it. I think I like the pattern though, (though it took me a lot longer than 2 hours to make up...) and I'll likely make it again, though in a less bulky knit.

I'm now off to write my pattern reviews.

1 comment:

Chicago Sarah said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! :)