Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Finishing UFOs


This quilt top has been half-finished for at least a year, and I was determined to get to it this week. All that was needed was cutting the setting triangles, sewing the rows together, and adding borders.

I'm loosely thinking of actually quilting it myself, even though such efforts ALWAYS end in swearing, annoyance and deep hatred of my sewing machine, the quilt, and anything/anyone unfortunate enough to get in my way.

But... I should learn to do quilt properly, shouldn't I?

2 comments:

Summerset said...

Looks good. I'd suggest starting on small quilted projects first, rather than something this size. I don't quilt anything at home larger than baby quilt size. Anything else goes out to a longarm quilter.

anuradha said...

It looks FABULOUS!The brown really POPS out!I would definitely not be near you when you quilt(just kidding)!