Monday, January 04, 2010

The Handkerchief Quilt Top - Part 2

Just to clarify, in case you were wondering, these are new handkerchiefs. I bought them for this project. (Rather, I made my mom buy them during a trip to India.)

Apart from buying the handkerchiefs initially, my mom rescued my progress tonight. I didn't have a suitable blue fabric in my stash, so she brought me some. (Along with food! I am a princess!)

Anyway, the blocks are done.



I laid out the pieces on my bed to play with placement. It goes without saying, of course, that Biscuit decided she must lie right in the center as I was working. It was not helpful.

I'm free tomorrow and Thursday, so it might indeed get done this week.

(Or, I could do my French homework?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely colors and a neat twist on handkerchief quilts. Biscuit does look nice draped over your work! Would love to see a picture of the finished quilt.