Saturday, May 08, 2010

Me-Made-May - Day 7 and a half



I was fully prepared to spend Friday evening in PJs (me-made, of course!) in front of the sewing machine, but then, I got a rather unexpected call from a rather unexpected friend, inviting me to go see a photography exhibit.

"Umm," I said. "It'll take me 15 minutes to get dressed, and 30 minutes to get there, so I'll see you in 45 minutes." (The boys were very close to the exhibit, and I didn't have a lot of time to get ready.)

15 minute dressing in my world involves throwing on a clean t-shirt and jeans. But, of course, I don't have a pair of jeans I've sewn, so instead I threw on this skirt, a black tank top, and boots.

Beer, concert, photo-exhibit, Korean food and rice wine, and martini bar followed, all interspersed with pouring rain, and freezing temperatures. (Did I mention I was wearing a tank top, though with a hoodie thrown on top? Luckily, one of the boys took pity on me, and gave me an additional layer. I was cold!)

I've therefore cropped my face, since I took this photo when I walked in the door at 3.00am, and I look like something the cat dragged in.

Good times!

No comments: