Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Catching up on a couple weeks of cooking

Read more here about the Madhur Jaffrey project - one of my 2010 goals. For an index of recipes, click here.

The Madhur Jaffrey project has made me cook almost every day, but it is pretty boring posting photos of food daily. However, here's what I've been cooking lately...

August 23, 2010 - Chickpea, Cabbage & Dill Soup
I'm not going to lie, I ate this soup non-stop till it got over. It was yummy.


August 29 & 30, 2010 - a bit of a cooking spree, brought on by a refrigerator groaning with food.

August 29, 2010
Peas with Parsley and Coconut


Kookoo with Roasted Eggplant


Turnips cooked in Dashi


August 30, 2010
Cabbage with Carrot & Scallions


Zucchini stuffed with Smoked Eggplant


Peas with Ginger (shown on a plate with Rice with Millet and Turnips cooked in Dashi)


September 5, 2010 - Chickpea & Green Bean Salad

This is the photo I forgot to take the other day...

2 comments:

Clio said...

Looks like you are eating VERY well!

anuradha said...

Peas with parsley and coconut was YUMMY!So too the Cabbage with Carrots and scallions!