Thursday, September 16, 2010

Self-Stitched September - Days 11, 12 and 14

Rather sporadic picture taking on my part (and corresponding posting of pictures on the flickr group), but trust me, I'm participating. I'm cold and miserable and wearing the same thing over and over, but I'm participating.

(I'm joking. A little.)

Day 11 - Minimalist cowl, inspired by the Selfish Seamstress, Simpicity 4036 skirt.


Day 12 - Simplicity 4076 grey t-shirt, Simplicity 4236 blue checked skirt




Day 14 - McCalls 6035 pink skirt, blue skirt (McCalls something, I need to find and review this, since I love the way it turned out.) Excuse the wrinkles, I'd been sitting in the skirt all day. (Celebrating at a friend's place cause she got a new job - bonus!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Reethi,

Your clothes are all looking great.
Not sure, but I think I saw a sign that they sold Spanx, in the window of a store near the NW corner of Yonge St. and St. Clair Ave. W. - the store is on Yonge St. north (not more than a few stores from St. Clair Ave. W.) I noticed it a couple of weeks ago as I was passing by. (I think you may already be familiar with this area, in Toronto.)
persevering

Joy said...

Your outfits look great. I especially like the cowl neck top. I feel your cold ... I've started layering things I don't think I would have otherwise, he he. I still hope to make a coat...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the gray shirt and plaid skirt!