Monday, February 07, 2011

My BHAG - No Stash in 5 years

I'm assuming everyone is familiar with the concept of BHAGs . This weekend, I set myself one.

My BHAG - no stash in 5 years.

I know there's a wide range of opinions on stash. Some sewers love their stash - it inspires them. Other sewers confess each time they buy fabric, as if it were a bad thing.

Me personally - I have too much fabric. And the more fabric I have, the less I sew. Too many options are not a good thing, in my case.

So my goal - in 5 years, I'd like to either sew or give away all my fabric.

Ok, now for the small print: I'm defining stash as Apparel & Home Dec fabric. Quilting fabric is specifically excluded - I have loads of African quilting cottons, but I love those and they don't stress me out at all.

February 7, 2016 - here I come.

1 comment:

Clio said...

OMG! That is a really big BHAG!! Good luck!