Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Me-Made-March Days 16-22

This time, I have an excuse, I was in San Francisco on vacation for half of last week. Vacations are quite awesome. The photo was taken at the Japanese Tea Garden at the Golden Gate park.



Day 16 (Wednesday):

It was all about comfort here - I was going to spend a few hours on the plane. This dress was perfect for that. Picture taken in my hotel room, I'm terribly shy about asking people to take my picture.
Dress: BWOF 12-2008-113/114
Black Cardigan:McCalls 5890


Day 17 (Thursday):
Sigh, no green for St. Patrick's Day. I was packing a capsule wardrobe, and had I owned a green self-made t-shirt, I would have worn it. As it was, I wore this outfit instead.
Grey cardigan: McCalls 5890
Black pants: McCalls 5890
Red printed t-shirt: BWOF 11-2008-103 B


Day 18 (Friday):
Dressed for a day of roaming in San Francisco. The photo was taken at the SFMOMA.
Grey cardigan: McCalls 5890
Black pants: McCalls 5890
Blue t-shirt (which you can barely see in the photo): BWOF 09-2007-101.


Day 19 (Saturday):
I forgot to take a picture (it was pouring rain, and I was too busy being wet), but I wore my McCalls 5890 black pants, my white t-shirt and my grey cardigan (McCalls 5890). (Packing light when traveling means you wear the same outfit a lot.)

Day 20 (Sunday):
Again, I didn't take a photo, but I wore the exact outfit I did on Day 16 (see above), since I was flying back home. Being comfortable is pretty awesome, especially on a long flight.

Day 21 (Monday):
Ah, my pants. I really need more self-sewn pants, it was so easy and mindless pulling on a pair of pants and a t-shirt and being ready.
Navy-blue McCalls 5817 pants, never blogged about. (Pertinent details - it is lined, and I left off the waistband.)
Long-sleeve black t-shirt: BWOF 10-2007-115
And a scarf for colour.


Day 22 (Tuesday):
This is the first time I'm wearing this skirt since I made it, it has some wrinkling that suggests I didn't cut it on grain. I should just get over myself - I'm sure no-one other than a uber-picky seamstress is going to notice or care.
Skirt: BWOF 08-2010-135
Inner top - Selfish-Seamstress-inspired minimalist cowl.
And a black shawl, since the top is sleeveless, and I'm utterly sick of the two cardigans I've been wearing all month.


All caught up! Now to go do the same thing on Flickr.

1 comment:

Ann Made Studio said...

What a beautiful garden!