Sunday, August 28, 2011

Simplicity 2594 - View E



Unexpectedly, I had a photographer this morning. My brother, me, my new shirt and my camera were all in the same location at the same time. Hence, photos not taken on my tripod. Nice! So much less effort!

Anyhoo, this is Simplicity 2594, View E. It isn't a complicated pattern, but I complicated it a bit by using French seams (the fabric looked like it would unravel.) The fabric is a synthetic, courtesy of my friend Anna, who was uber-thoughtful, and gave me a fabric gift certificate for my birthday. (How awesome!) I went a little overboard during the subsequent shopping trip, and bought a ton of fabric.

Up next, blue cardigan, I think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if it is the style or fabric selection or color, but this looks very flattering on you. Nadine

Shannon said...

What a nice simple top - based on your success, I'd be tempted to make up a whole passel of them for wearing under cardis at work!

Summerset said...

Cute top - and work safe, too.