Thursday, November 10, 2011

A beer to call my own!

If you know me at all in real life, you'll know that apart from being crazy about sewing, I'm also crazy about beer. (Sewing + beer, still not a good idea.)

And so, you can imagine the squeal of excitement when I saw this on Facebook:



My beer recipe - actually being made. It doesn't show up on the Facebook feed - but the beer I'd suggested was a play on a classic Mexican 'mole' sauce - with chocolate, hazelnut extract and dried ancho chillies.

So excited! I'm positively giddy with delight. (I'm not going to actually put it on my resume - but I'm totally going to brag about this forever!)

5 comments:

KayY said...

V. Cool!

Juliet said...

Fantastic! I bet you're buzzing - would love to hear about how the beer came out?
My boyfriend and I are starting to get into the idea of brewing our own beers - I just haven't had the guts to try it yet!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

You know you're special when you have your own special brew. Congrats!

AllisonC said...

I'm not even much of a beer fan and I still think yours sounds delicious!

cidell said...

How cool is that?!?!