Monday, April 30, 2012

Signing up for Me-Made-May '12

It's that time of the year again, dear Readers, and I'm ready to play!


I, Reethi from 'Weekend Crafting' sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I will wear only me-made and refashioned clothing (excluding underwear, socks, camisoles, tights and outer-wear - though I will wear my me-made-hoodie as much as possible) each day for the duration of May 2012. I will also approach the documentation aspect of this challenge with enthusiasm, making an effort to take nice pictures in a timely manner. 

I have a super-early morning meeting with some super-higher-ups at work, so nothing like jumping of the me-made deep end, no? I'll manage, I think/hope. (Note to self, sew at-least one jacket.) 

4 comments:

Kay said...

yayyy! looking forward to see your creations, reethi!

Carolyn said...

Well done you! going the all me-made route! I can't wait to see your creations during me-made May!

Gabrielle said...

It's so hard to take good photos every day! I look forward to seeing your hoodie in action.

Jean C. said...

Good Luck! Wish I were that motivated!